Duties & Taxes
Should I pay the duties & taxes?
There are no additional customs duties and taxes to be paid for shipping to the European Union (if you’re not sure that your country is inside the EU, check this page).
The estimated duties and taxes for other countries:
- USA 12.5% = 7.5% tax + 5% duties
- Canada 18.5% = 13% (6% for some regions) tax + 6,5 % duties. More info here
We mark Vekkit kits as an “electric bike conversion kit”.
Manufacturing & Shipping
How long do manufacturing and shipping take?
We start manufacturing the kit after receiving the order. We produce all parts (excl. motors) in our workshop in Krakow and control all production stages. You will receive a link where you can check out the progress of manufacturing. Estimated dispatch time is shown in our kit constructor. Production can take up to 120 days.
Estimated delivery time:
- EU - 5-8 working days
- USA - 10-20 working days
- Canada - 10-15 working days
Note: because of lockdowns in most countries delivery time can be longer.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Once your kit is delivered, you have 20 days to return for a refund as long as it has not been used. Please note: all kit parts must be returned in their original condition complete with all packaging and labels.
- To return your kit contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the kits to us
- If you want to exchange parts (for example, you have ordered the incorrect wheel size) contact us at email@example.com
- You can cancel your order at any time during the manufacturing process. We need up to 45 days to process a refund and return your money back.
Warranty and Repairs
- Your Vekkit kit has a 1-year warranty for all parts. To see all terms and conditions please check this page
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if something went wrong with your kit