v 1.14: New map server & additional live data parameters
Ideas & thoughts
One of the main ideas of our kit production has always been not only to make it easy to use but also to motivate everyone to ride more every day. That's why we created the interactive map which shows how much time and money you can save by commuting by bicycles (both electric and regular) every day. Our next goal is to merge the live data from the kit with the OSM data in the app to make your rides more interesting and inspiring!
- Deployed our custom server with OpenStreetMap data to refresh map data more frequently so you can precisely see how far you can ride on the current battery charge. Also, own OSM will allow to add more interesting features to our iOS and Android apps.
- Cadence sensor: wake up from sleeping time minimized for a faster staer of the motor
- Motor controller: fixed UART bug
- iOS: New power control button layout
- iOS: Additional live data parameters
- Android: Additional live data parameters
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can order our eBike kits at vekkit.com