v 1.15: Navigation & new Rides screen
Ideas & thoughts
To make your Vekkit rides even more comfortable we decided to add bicycle route navigation to our mobile apps. Our whole team commutes by bicycle every day and we know what it is like to make stops to check the route. Of all existing bicycle navigation apps we find only Komoot to be easy to use. But that is a paid service and it won't show you your kit statistics (for example battery charge). Navigation is already available in out iOS app and will soon be added to the Android app too.
Also we have updated the Rides screen. Now you will find there not only the boring stats about each ride but also the the routes themselves on the map. For the next versions we plan to add weekly and monthly overviews so that you can really see how much time and money you save by using your Vekkit e-bike to commute to work and other places; and also you will see the overall distance, average speed and other data for the given week/month.
- Improved route calculations on the map - vekkit.com/map
- Handlebar remote: Fixed issue with the battery
- Handlebar remote: Improved sleep mode
- Motor controller: Improved max speed calculation algorithm
- iOS: Added navigation
- iOS: New Rides screen
- iOS: New Ride details screen
- iOS: Auto pause during ride recordings
- Android: New Rides screen
- Android: New Ride details screen
- Android: Auto pause during ride recording
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com. You can order our eBike kits at vekkit.com