V 0.40 : Cadence sensor. Final version?
Ideas & thoughts
As you know Vekkit e-bike kit has only one wire from a battery bag to a motor. Other parts are wireless. We think that a cadence sensor is the most important part of our kit. Why? Because it controls when the motor should start and then stop. That's why we spend many hours on its development. And now we have the final version (hope the final version). What the sensor can do now:
- detect when you start or stop pedaling
- send info to the Vekkit's "brain" via RF (we don't use BLE here for some reasons)
- send info about a battery (we use a rechargeable battery)
- works in 2 modes - sleep and normal
- read settings (like timeout to turn off a motor, minimum pedaling rate to start a motor, etc) from the main controller (Vekkit's "brain")
Here is the Vekkit cadence sensor evolution form a prototype to a current version.
Release notes for v 0.40:
- iOS & Android: Ride list
- iOS & Android: Motor power setting
- New small case and PCB